1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
7. and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze Site usage and trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Site, respond to your inquiries, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”